26 August 2005

Big Bruvuh's widdle Nail tech

I CANNOT believe that I have just lost my entire post on this topic and am now having to rewrite it!!!!!!!

Ok now that I am done ventint... I have been waiting an AGE to update u all on this happening in my life recently....I know its not a huge deal, but wot can I say, I am a sad sad reality TV sucker and every now and again my line of business brings me to cross paths with those who choose to make thier lives public property.

I have had the pleasure, or displeasure, depending on how one chooses to look at it, of meeting Ruby Wax, and now I can add to my wall of fame, Lesley of Big Brother 2005 UK.

Yes people...I give you...ME! Doing gel Nail enhancements on fingers and Toes for a photoshoot in Reveal magazine. This news was splashed on most local press, approx 4 or 5 different papers in all.



Heres one of her nails...for the record....lol



Anyhoo... it was a groovy experience which I can honestly say I have learned loads from...who knows..maybe I will become...*nail tech to the stars* one day...hehehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm on my way out the door to an appointment, so I can't linger and stroke your ego too long, but I just want to make one correction to what you have said - you say that maybe one day you will become nail techie to the starts - excuse me, scroll up, look at the pics YOU posted (duh!), you ARE nail tecchie to the stars! Talk to you when I get back - and welcome back! Not sure if you saw my previous welcome after the idiot who left that "comment" while you were away. Ok, now I'm late!