13 September 2005

Your still the "one"

To the love of my life, this life and all that follow. Today we celebrate 13 years of growth, friendship, commitment, adoration, desire, companionship, love and marraige. With every hardship that has been tossed in our path, we have chosen to learn and grow stronger. We have chosen to stand together and fight each battle as a team and found that it was only when we were on the same side that we were formidable.

Bubs, you are my rock! You are my centre! You are the reason each breath tastes as sweet as it does. With every odd stacked against us from even before we embarked on our journey as husband and wife we have turned the tide, we have calmed the storms, we have parted the clouds and brought glorious warmth and light into our lives.

Thank you for being who you are, thank you for showing me who I am, thank you for giving me 2 incredible children, thank you for loving me, thank you for being the wind beneath my wings.

I love you more today than I did yesterday but half as much as tomorrow....always and forever...xxx

(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night


Happy Barmitzvah wedding anniversary my love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mazal Tov on your Barmie Anniversary - :o)
You have indeed weathered many storms, overcome enormous challenges, and come out the other end of some downright hard times ... smiling - even if kicking and screaming at times. It takes a special union to come through harships tighter than when they went in! Well done and may you be blessed with many, many more happy, fun, rewarding, peaceful, healthy and content years together.
When EVER I hear "your" song ~ I think of you two!
Love from all at LevinLand

Brighton said...

Mazal Tov to you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow seems like yesterday I was actually at your wedding. Its strange how we lived on the periphery of eachothers lives and in retrospect I was witness to many important occassions, from the day you married Bazza (how stunning you looked that day), hard to believe it was 13 years ago; to the day your now big girl was born. Yades, really happy you guys have weathered all you have and can still look at each other will the love and respect you deserve. Enjoy the journey and the next 100 anniversary's to come!!